FESTIVAL OF COLOURS
16 DAYS: MARCH 2018
ARRIVE DELHI – AGRA – JAIPUR – JODHPUR – BERA LEOPARD CAMP – UDAIPUR – MUMBAI
OPTIONAL GOA TOUR (5 DAYS)
You will participate in joyful Holi, Festival of Colours, in Jaipur. A celebration to mark the beginning of spring, a season of rebirth and vivid colours. Holi brings thousands of people out onto the streets in a flurry of bright hues as festival goers toss colourful water and powders at each other.
- Old Delhi streetlife walking tour.
- Experience the famous bazaars of Agra and artisans workshops.
- HOLI celebrations in Jaipur, with drums and dancers, music and colour…
- Drive a hard bargain. Jaipur shopping for semi precious stones, handicrafts, block print fabric, tye and dye Bandhni, bangles and jewellery.
- Jodhpur Village safari and the arresting landscape at the Leopard Camp.
- And Mumbai as never seen before.