Kerala & Sri Lanka
Colonial history, lush greenery and gentle pace
18 DAYS: FEBRUARY – MARCH 2018
KERALA – GOD’S OWN COUNTRY – 9 DAYS
Tropical paradise, spice gardens, exotic cuisine, festivals, Ayurveda, its backwaters and more… most memorable and unique.
- Optional 7 day Ayurveda Retreat in Kerala.
- Cruise the tranquil backwaters in elegant ‘Kettuvallam’ houseboats.
- Kerala spas and ayurvedic treatments.
- Lush spice gardens and cooking demonstrations.
SRI LANKA – 9 DAYS
A lost land rediscovered by travellers for its cultural richness, is home to eight World Heritage sites. Ancient kingdoms and Buddhist ruins, Wildlife National Parks, pristine Tea Gardens and Sri Lankan cuisine. One of the most sought after destinations today.
- Stay at a lush Tea Estate
- Sri Lankan cuisine
- Wildlife safari
- Visit ancient kingdoms and ruins