A LAND OF MYSTIQUE AND INTRIGUE
16 DAYS: JULY – AUGUST 2019
ARRIVE DELHI – CHANDIGARH – DHARAMSALA – MANALI – SARCHU – LEH – AGRA
Enchanting, mountain-framed Leh. Dotted with stupas and crumbling mud-brick houses, gushing streams and wide stunning landscapes. The land is surrounded in natural beauty of emerald lakes. Journey through this awe inspiring route with its mighty mountain passes and incredible views. An ultimate thrill of a road trip in India!
- An invitation from the King of Leh, welcoming you to his land… to his home… to his palace…
- Stay at the Stok Palace as a personal guest of the royal family.
- Cross some of the highest mountain passes in the world and witness some unique natural formations along the way.
- The drive from the hills to the mountains is considered to be one of the most picturesque in the world with its wide barren landscapes.
- Drive or Motorbike to Ladakh and return by flight.