Ultimate Luxury Vacation & Golf India
Intrigue of the ordinary to the Extraordinary
20 DAYS: NOVEMBER 2017
KOLKATA – DELHI – AGRA – RANTHAMBORE – JAIPUR – GOA – MUMBAI
Shammi Sandhu has launched her specialist golf tours taking in India’s most sought after heritage and signature championship golf courses including those designed by American golfing legend Jack Nicklaus and Aussie golfing great Greg Norman. For the non-golfing partners, they will be blown away by their own line-up of unique experiences put together for them.
- Experience some of India’s spectacular heritage Golf courses including the Royal Calcutta and Delhi Golf Club.
- Specialised cuisine of different regions.
- Sunrise and Sunset viewing of the Taj Mahal.
- Stay in a Luxury Tent at Ranthambore National Park and be transported back to the times of the Raj, when caravans of royalty would rest overnight under magnificent shelters in the vast Rajasthani desert to see Bengal Tigers in their natural habitat.
- Traverse the royal history of Rajasthan at Rambagh Palace, once the residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur.